Online registration is OPEN, please register below.
In these uncertain times, the board has agreed to implementing NO FAULT registration. In the event the season does not proceed we will issue a full refund.
Please review below to see what is needed if you are new to hockey or have never played with us.
If you have not registered with us previously and would like do so, email the registrar the following:
- Birth Certificate (or Passport)
- Alberta Health Card and
- Proof of Residency (a utility bill with name and address on it).
Please contact the registrar firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions or more information.
At the office of Visionstate (8634 53rd Avenue)
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Hockey Alberta has put plans in place for return to hockey. Please click on the link below to read through all the information they have provided in getting hockey back on the ice.
Players who withdraw in writing to KC Knights Hockey:
- PRIOR TO ANY EVALUATIONS may apply for a 100% refund of paid fees minus $50 administration fee.
- PRIOR TO PLACEMENT ON A TEAM may apply for a refund of 80% of paid fees minus $50 administration fee.
- AFTER PLACEMENT ON A TEAM by the Category Director will be INELIGIBLE FOR ANY REFUND.