Knights Southside Hockey Association Volunteer Requirements
Volunteer Deposit Program:
- In order to fulfill the volunteer commitment, each family is required to complete 2 volunteer credits PER PLAYER registered with Knights Southside Hockey.
- A deposit fee of $250 is required per player which is equivalent of two volunteer credits.
- In the event that a family does not complete their volunteer commitments by March 31st, the deposit fee will be processed.
- Once the volunteer commitments have been fulfilled, the deposit will be returned. If only one volunteer credit is completed, only half of the deposit will be returned.
- At this time, please only sign up for your required volunteer credits. If extra shifts are available, it will be updated for volunteers to sign up.
*Coach decisions will be made in conjunction with the Category Directors & Director of Hockey Ops.
The Following positions are 2 credits:
- Board Members including Category Directors
- Head Coach *
- Team Manager (U9/U11/U13)
- Timbit Assistants (3 for U7)
The Following positions are 1 credit:
- Assistant Coach * (up to 5 per team U9/U11/U13)
- Jersey Parent (2 per team U9/U11/U13)
- Timekeeper (1 per team U9/ 2 per team U11/U13)
- Bingo Shift
- Oil Kings 50/50 Shift
- Oilers 50/50 Shift (if available)
- Spring on Ice Shift
- Minor Hockey Week Shift (U9/U11/U13)
- Timbit Jamborees (U7)
Additional Shifts may be added by Knights
Please note there is no Casino for the 2020-2021 season.
Bingo Sign up link: https://volunteersignup.org/WYQ7J
Oil King 50/50 (pending availability): https://volunteersignup.org/M7LQ9
Oilers 50/50 (pending availability): https://volunteersignup.org/AX8TH
Spring on Ice: https://volunteersignup.org/P78YC
Any questions for volunteers, please direct to the Bingo/Casino Director (email@example.com)