KC South Volunteer Requirements
KC South Minor Hockey Association is a volunteer-run organization, and we depend on the volunteer assistance of our members to function successfully. Your volunteer support directly contributes to how successful the organization will become, how well we can support the development of our young athletes, and how well we can create exceptional hockey experiences and memories for our players and families.
Volunteer Deposit Program:
· Each family is required to complete 3 volunteer credits to fulfill the volunteer commitment.
· Each family is required to provide one undated deposit cheque, e-transfer or credit card payment for $250 at time of registration.
· This deposit will be refunded at the end of the season if all 3 credits have been met.
· If you choose not to volunteer, please let the KC South Registrar know.
· In the event the 3 credits are not fulfilled, there will be no refund at the end of the season.
· There are no exemptions to the volunteer requirements.
· There is no rollover of volunteer credits from year to year.
Volunteer opportunities that count for 3 credits:
· Board Member
· Team Head Coach
Volunteer opportunities that count for 2 credits:
· Team Assistant Coach
· Team Manager
· Oil Kings 50/50
· Oil Kings Chuck-a-puck
Volunteer opportunities that count for 1 credit:
· One shift at Timbits Winter Jamboree
· One shift at Timbits Fall Festival
· One shift at Minor Hockey Week
· One shift at Spring on Ice
· Silent Auction Event
· Jersey Parent
· Special events as communicated from the club
Please note there is a Knights Casino for the 2022-2023 season. To sign up for an available shift please follow this link... Casino Shifts Sign up link
Volunteer opportunities for "Edmonton Oil King 50/50": 50/50 Volunteer Signup - January 1st, 2023
Volunteer opportunities for "Edmonton Oil King Chuck A Puck": Chuck - A - Puck Volunteer Signup - January 1st, 2023
Knights Bingo Shifts: Bingo Shifts Sign up link
KC West Bingo Shifts: Please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring on Ice:
(To sign up, below are the Links, please review your players SOI schedule prior to signing up for a shift):
Timekeeping & Scorekeeping: TBA
Arena Roles: TBA
Any questions for volunteers, please direct to the Knights Bingo/Casino Director (email@example.com)